-
February 27th, 2004, 12:19 AM
#1
Inactive Member
*waves hello to everyone*
Tonight 2-26-04
Anyone and everyone is more than welcome. We had a blast last time. We were all crying, holding our stomachs and sides from laughing so hard!!
http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...ic/f/198/t/835
-
February 27th, 2004, 02:28 AM
#2
Inactive Member
EXCUSE ME FOR SOUNDING DUMB, BUT WHAT IT A VOICE CONFERENCE?
[img]confused.gif[/img]
-
February 27th, 2004, 07:44 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
I haven't done one in ages....don't have a mic that works worth a damn for this puter, but it's when 2 or more of us log onto a site that's set up for voice conferences and you can all talk together usin' the mic and speakers on your puter. The nice part is you can talk to each other from all over the place and it doesn't cost anything! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Did I make sense there? [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
February 28th, 2004, 05:07 PM
#4
Inactive Member
THANKS LL. SOUNDS LIKE FUN, BUT I CAN'T DO THAT ON MY COMPUTER.
[img]frown.gif[/img]
-
March 2nd, 2004, 09:16 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Yeah.......it is fun, but I can't do it either on this puter. [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
March 2nd, 2004, 10:14 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Hi ya Gals....
1. Do you have speakers?
2. Can you hear sounds? if yes...you can voice chat...
3. You need a microphone.... $5.00 one at your local computer supply place work just fine....
4. You need Yahoo Messenger for our Voice Chats....
We send you an invite and if you accept...you in... nothing to it....
We welcome anyone who just wants to listen and type responses...with all us girls its hard to get a word in anyhow...*L... but its a blast to laff along.....
Hope to see you there soon.... watch for the next announcements....
-
March 2nd, 2004, 10:14 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Hi ya Gals....
1. Do you have speakers?
2. Can you hear sounds? if yes...you can voice chat...
3. You need a microphone.... $5.00 one at your local computer supply place work just fine....
4. You need Yahoo Messenger for our Voice Chats....
We send you an invite and if you accept...you in... nothing to it....
We welcome anyone who just wants to listen and type responses...with all us girls its hard to get a word in anyhow...*L... but its a blast to laff along.....
Hope to see you there soon.... watch for the next announcements....
-
March 2nd, 2004, 10:14 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Hi ya Gals....
1. Do you have speakers?
2. Can you hear sounds? if yes...you can voice chat...
3. You need a microphone.... $5.00 one at your local computer supply place work just fine....
4. You need Yahoo Messenger for our Voice Chats....
We send you an invite and if you accept...you in... nothing to it....
We welcome anyone who just wants to listen and type responses...with all us girls its hard to get a word in anyhow...*L... but its a blast to laff along.....
Hope to see you there soon.... watch for the next announcements....
-
March 5th, 2004, 03:27 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Thanks Wiq! My problem is I'm on a laptop and I've got so much in it I don't think I can install another thing without crashin' it. But I'll check it out anyhow.....can't hurt to be sure, and I know it'd be loads of fun! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks